Property Insurance

1 min. readlast update: 12.28.2023

The participating property owner will be legally obligated to buy and maintain landlord's insurance for your property for the full duration of your lease. 

Normally the policy would include building insurance, flood insurance, and some level of contents insurance. If you require more coverage for your contents, you can speak with the Property Manager about increasing the sum insured. 

For added protection, we also advise our customers to take out a renters insurance policy.

Was this article helpful?